Primrose Turtleneck Cat Shirt by Catspia – Off White
Small – Neck 10.2″ Chest 14.6″ Length 9.4″
Medium – Neck 11.8' Chest 17″ Length 11.4″
Large – Neck 13.4″ Chest 19.3″ Length 13.4″
The Primrose Turtleneck Cat Shirt by Catspia in Off White is sure to keep your kitty warm and blooming!
- Flower pattern and solid schemed
- Catspia logo print on the back
- 95% cotton and 5% spandex
The Primrose turtleneck cat shirt by Catspia is a fun flower pattern and solid schemed shirt. Comes with a fun catspia logo print on the back of the shirt. Made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex. Bell and fish-bone on chest of shirt. Pink trim and belly.
Why cats can benefit from dressing up:
- Prevents hair fluffing
- Reduces hair grooming and prevents hair balls
- Decrease of stress and shiver after grooming
- Extra layer for hairless, shaved or wounded cats
Unlike dogs, adapting cats to clothing may not be easy. A temporary phenomenon may occur where she will walk sideways or move stiffly. Most cats will adapt to clothing within 3 to 7 days.
L, M, S